Looking into getting an trailer, kind of multi purpose, general household duty plus throw a camper top on it for camping.
Basic specs that I am after
- 7×4 (450mm deep).
- Spare Wheel Mount
- Longer Drawbar Length – better for offroad and also fit a Toolbox on the front
- Jerry Can/Gas Bottle mounts
- Hubs/Rims to fit 15 inch Jeep Wrangler rims (5×4.5)
- Painted to match Jeep (ie. Black)
Trailer Places contacted so far
- Wandering Star – great looking trailers although would want to be as they want over $5650 for a basic 7×4 offroad. Would be nice but figure that I can get a light offroad trailer, camper top tent and kitchen for the price of just their trailer.
- Kluck – Basic trailers, came back with $2995 for 7×4 offroad, deeper than 300mm but didn’t state how deep.
- LoadStar – haven’t heard back
- SW Trailers – these guys look like the front runner.
- WestSet – 7×4 offroad 450mm deep is $2100.